db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ales Vaupotic <ales.vaupo...@email.si>
Subject Re: The bookstore example
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 03:02:14 GMT
Andrew Zahra pravi:

>I found the tutorial similarly frustrating, but I did actually get a subset
>of the tutorial going. I sucessfully created a book and publisher.
>
>I am using mysql and also get the transaction warning, but it still works.
>
>I had to manually execute the sql to pupulate the id broker table. If your
>id broker table is empty, you will need to do that too. Although the
>exception you are getting about a null url implies a config error -
>somewhere.
>
>It would be really helpful if someone who was familiar with torque could put
>together a working example to share and highlight the key configuration
>items.

Hi, Andrew and the list!

I'm no pro in Java programming, but I've put together a small example
application at http://users.volja.net/amanita1.
It may still be buggy because I've spent a whole day writing/editing it
and I already feel a bit dizzy right now.
I'll continue working on it, just don't be mad if not everything works
as expected for the first time.

BR,
Ales