db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jan-Martin Roth <jmr...@mtg.de>
Subject Re: Dates in Oracle with hour, minute...
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2004 15:44:58 GMT
Hi Felipe,

the cause seems to be the 9i JDBC-driver that has a problem with the
time-component of DATE-values. (Oracle 8i JDBC driver does fine.)

The problem is, that oracle returns DataType 91 (DATE) instead of 93
(Timestamp). Therfore in the workindogs-classes the time of the day is
ignored afterwards.

We have put a work-around in the com.workingdogs classes in torque-utils.jar

I will mail a library workingdogs.jar to your mail-adress.
Try that (and remove the corresponding classes from torque-utils.jar!).

Best regards, hasta luego!

Jan-Martin Roth

Dipl.Math. Jan-Martin Roth
JMRoth@mtg.de