db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Email lists
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:13:33 GMT
Andrew Zahra wrote:

>The link to the mail archives on this page do not work:
>
>http://db.apache.org/torque/mail-lists.html
>
>Anyone able to correct this? I've found this on a number of sites including
>Turbine's.

The links on the Torque page whose url you provide are fine.  They are
incorrect on a number of the turbine related projects, this has been
fixed in cvs but hasn't made it to the site yet.  I am in the process of
working out how to do this.

>The welcome message for the mailing list also says:
>Welcome to torque-user@jakarta.apache.org!
>
>Which might lead someone such as myself to click and send to the wrong list
>and wonder where my messages are going.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I have requested that the problem
reference be corrected.

Scott

--
Scott Eade