db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Humberto Hernandez Torres <hhernan...@itweb.com.mx>
Subject RE: Torque Objects for multiple databases
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 22:56:36 GMT
As I said. As far as I know the same model should work for several database
products. I took a brief look at the om generation templates and I didn't
see anything database specific. Although there are some references specific
to the id method used.

But I may be wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.;-)

In any case I think it is desirable to have an object model that doesn't
need to be regenerated.

And that reminds me of the Torque code inside Turbine. It works eventhough
everybody has a different product.
--
  Humberto