db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Peter Boheme <bohem...@yahoo.de>
Subject RE: Debug - Bookstore
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:39:18 GMT
Hi again,

>> I got the the bookstore example running.
>> But the java-program writes many debug messages to
>> my
>> console:
>> [DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -init(Torque.properties)
>> [DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -Config Object ...
>>
>> How can i turn off these messages ?

> Edit default.properties file and search for
> something like:
> debug = on
> Change it to 'off' and you should get rid of the
> debug messages

thx,
but my problem seams to be a little bit complicated.
I wanna use Torgue inside Eclipse.
The Torque generated classes appears in my project
classes. This is what i want. But i think Eclipse's
internal compiler compiles the Torgue generated Java
classes always to "debug" class-files. This is why i
got the debug-messages on my console.
How can i tell Eclipse, to compile in the right way ?
Or is there another workaround ?

Peet

Mit schönen Grüßen von Yahoo! Mail - http://mail.yahoo.de