db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Lohmueller <tho...@lohmueller.ch>
Subject Re: The bookstore example
Date Mon, 09 Feb 2004 23:45:40 GMT
Hi all,

I'm also trying to get through the tutorial.

Can you post your Torque.properties file please? I also have the error about a
null url.

Had you any success with "ant -f build-torque.xml compile". javac does not
find any class from the lib/*.jar-files. I also had to copy torque-3.1.jar to
my torque-gen-3.1/lib directory. The tutorial is not really helpful. It looks
very out-of-date.

Thanks,

Thomas