db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Tillich, Adrian" <Adrian.Till...@tui.de>
Subject AW: doDelete(Businessobject) doesn't delete the record from the d atabase
Date Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:37:17 GMT
Thanx Siegfried,

yes, I switched to the Primary Key and it works :-).

Bye, Adrian

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: "Göschl,Siegfried" [mailto:Siegfried.Goeschl@drei.com]
Gesendet am: Mittwoch, 11. Februar 2004 18:06
An: Apache Torque Users List
Betreff: RE: doDelete(Businessobject) doesn't delete the record from the
database

Hi Adrian,

I came along the same problem with an record having DATE and/or TIMESTAP
with Oracle9i.

+) There is an issue with village and Oracle9i - the hh:mm:ss are truncated

+) when you delete doDelete(BOinstance) Torque creates a WHERE clause with
all fields where the timestamps might not match

Solution is to doDelete() with the primary key - this is much more efficient
anyway

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl