db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject Re: Criticism on Torque
Date Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:41:32 GMT
On Thu, 2004-02-26 at 06:59, Scott Eade wrote:
> Peter Boheme wrote:
> >I think there are three possibilities why.
> >1. I am new two Torque
> >2. I am to silly to use it
> >3. The usage of Torgue is to complicated.
> My opinion is that if after waging battle for two days you could find a
> couple of hours to document what you have learned either to the list or
> on the wiki it would help move things in the right direction.  If you
> provide no feedback as to the specific problems you have encountered
> then nothing can be done to address them.

While I agree the documentation is somewhat lacking, I was able to get a
complete working, live, not-quite-entirely-simple web application up and
running in under 6 hours, so it can't be _that_ bad, 'cuz I ain't
exactly no rocket scientist.

It made some other aspects of my work easier as well, so I was willing
to pay the six-hour idiot tax! :D

Dave