db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject RE: Debug - Bookstore
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:53:04 GMT
On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 08:39, Peter Boheme wrote:
> >> [DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -init(Torque.properties)
> >> [DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -Config Object ...
> >>
> >> How can i turn off these messages ?
>
> > Edit default.properties file and search for
> > something like:
> > debug = on
> > Change it to 'off' and you should get rid of the
> > debug messages
>
> I wanna use Torgue inside Eclipse.
> The Torque generated classes appears in my project
> classes. This is what i want. But i think Eclipse's
> internal compiler compiles the Torgue generated Java
> classes always to "debug" class-files. This is why i
> got the debug-messages on my console.

The messages you are seeing are coming from the torque logging
subsystem, not any special debug code. You need to turn off logging in
an existing or new properties file.

Eclipse doesn't know anything about logging systems, all it can do is
turn on/off debug info in the compilation (symbols, line numbers, etc.)

Dave