db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject Re: NOT! Re: "Fixed", was: Re: setLimit NPEs?
Date Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:57:06 GMT
On Tue, 2004-02-17 at 02:38, Dale Thoms wrote:
> Make sure you also have the name="yourdb" attribute
> in the 'database' tag at the top of yourdb-schema.xml.
> (something like: <database defaultIdMethod="idbroker" name="yourdb"> )

Aaaaaggghhh!

You're right, the schema table generated by the jdbc task doesn't have
the database name in it.

(Of course, the version of the project _I_ did used all the nifty Torque
features and got the db definition _from_ the schema file, instead of
the way it is now, where my replacement is doing it all backwards,
IMNSHO. *sigh*)

It works--thanks! Didn't even think to look at that.

Dave