db-torque-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject "Fixed", was: Re: setLimit NPEs?
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 22:38:29 GMT
On Mon, 2004-02-16 at 15:58, Dave Newton wrote:
> If I comment out the setLimit line it all works fine, otherwise I get
> the NPE.
> 
> I'm running Torque 3.0.2 (don't ask, don't know) and MySQL, Java 1.4.1

Well, looking through the change logs of Torque 3.1 I found a "# 
TRQS138: NullPointer Exception When not setting the DbName explicitly"
change.

If I change my example code to include a c.setDbName(...) after I do the
setLimit call it works.

Yeah yeah, I wonder why we're not using 3.1 too :/

Thanks,
Dave



---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: torque-user-unsubscribe@db.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: torque-user-help@db.apache.org


Mime
View raw message