db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Travis.Presc...@novainfo.com
Subject RE: java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call when running example
Date Fri, 06 Feb 2004 13:26:54 GMT
The SharedPoolDataSourceFactory works, for the record. Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Eade [mailto:seade@backstagetech.com.au]
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2004 5:54 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call when
running example

Travis.Prescott@novainfo.com wrote:

>I am using 3.1.  I noticed that the DataSourceFactory is deprecated as of
>this version.  The note says to use
>org.apache.torque.dsfactory.Jdbc2PoolDataSourceFactory which is not in my
>torque-3.1.jar file.  I found a javadoc references to it in 3.02, however.
>Where do I get this object?

I believe it was renamed to SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.

I have updated the deprecation warning for future 3.1.x releases.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.

Note:  The information contained in this email and in any attachments is
contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review,
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the
intended recipient is prohibited.  The recipient should check this email and
any attachments for the presence of viruses.  Sender accepts no liability
for any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete the email from your computer.  This e-mail is and any
response to it will be unencrypted and, therefore, potentially unsecure.
Thank you.  NOVA Information Systems, Inc.