db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Travis.Presc...@novainfo.com
Subject java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call when running exa mple
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2004 14:21:13 GMT
I am connecting to an Oracle db but I get the following exception.  What I
don't understand is that I am able to build the Torque objects and
dynamically generate the database with this below properties so why won't it
save a record?.  My torque.properties file looks like this:

torque.database.default=emt
torque.dsfactory.emt.adapter=oracle
torque.dsfactory.emt.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.TorqueDataSourceFac
tory
torque.dsfactory.emt.pool.defaultMaxConnections=10
torque.dsfactory.emt.pool.maxExpiryTime=3600
torque.dsfactory.emt.pool.connectionWaitTimeout=10
torque.dsfactory.emt.connection.driver=oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
torque.dsfactory.emt.connection.url=jdbc:oracle:thin:@myserver.com:1521:RD01
torque.dsfactory.emt.connection.username=*********
torque.dsfactory.emt.connection.password=*********

java.sql.SQLException: invalid arguments in call
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:134)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.throwSqlException(DBError.java:179)
        at oracle.jdbc.dbaccess.DBError.check_error(DBError.java:1160)
        at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.logon(TTC7Protocol.java:184)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleConnection.<init>(OracleConnection.java:360)
        at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.getConnectionInstance(OracleDriver.java:521)
        at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver.connect(OracleDriver.java:325)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:512)
        at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:171)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS.getPooledConnection(Dr
iverAdapterCPDS.java:205)
        at
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS.getPooledConnection(Dr
iverAdapterCPDS.java:175)
        at
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool.getNewConnection(ConnectionPool.java:2
54)
        at
org.apache.torque.pool.ConnectionPool.getConnection(ConnectionPool.java:223)
        at
org.apache.torque.pool.TorqueClassicDataSource.getConnection(TorqueClassicDa
taSource.java:488)
        at
org.apache.torque.pool.TorqueClassicDataSource.getConnection(TorqueClassicDa
taSource.java:458)
        at
org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:743)
        at org.apache.torque.Torque.getConnection(Torque.java:306)
        at
org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.beginOptional(Transaction.java:118)
        at org.apache.torque.util.Transaction.begin(Transaction.java:100)
        at com.novainfo.emt.dao.BasePublisher.save(BasePublisher.java:490)
        at com.novainfo.emt.dao.BasePublisher.save(BasePublisher.java:471)
        at com.novainfo.emt.test.TestTorque.go(TestTorque.java:31)
        at com.novainfo.emt.test.TestTorque.main(TestTorque.java:13)