db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Gary Shea <s...@gtsdesign.com>
Subject org.apache.torque.util.SqlEnum not visible
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 21:43:20 GMT
I'm trying to do some unit testing of the contents of
a Criteria.  The natural way to navigate it seems to be by
Criterion, since there appears to be one for every
(column,comparison,value) triple in the WHERE clause.
Unfortunately I can't seem to use the getComparison() value from a
Criterion object, since SqlEnum is not visible.  I want to
be able to write
if (SqlEnum.GREATER_EQUAL.equals(criterion.getComparison())) {
    assert....
}
Using the alias out of Criteria doesn't help.

Am I missing a better way?  Should I submit this as a bug?  The patch is
trivial so probably not worth posting...

        Gary