db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Amine Bousta" <abou...@lxsolutions.com>
Subject Adding personal variables in Torque.properties files
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 15:35:52 GMT
Hello,

I have made a JSP,Struts&Torque program that I would like to install in
another server than mine.
For file upload purposes I made a "setUploadedFile" in a torque bean. But it
uses a file path that can be different from a server to another.
I would like to know if it would be possible to define a value that can be
accessed from all of my torque objects without using the database. I first
thought about the "Torque.properties" file but I don't know how to use it...
Is it possible to declare a new variable in Torque.properties and then
accessing to its value from a Torque bean?

Regards
Amine