db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject R: Auto ID Generation with Oracle fails
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:48:52 GMT
Since the error is "IdGenerator for table 'Department' is null", I think there's something
wrong with your schema.

I remember having similar problems because I didn't set a "defaultIdMethod" attribute in the
database tag in project-schema.xml.

Anyway, check the schema file!

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.