db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject R: Problems with 2 columns primary key and autoincrement
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 08:59:37 GMT
Actually, the case I specified is the most suitable to the "header / detail rows" structure,
for example, of orders.

I have an order number, and the rows need to have a progressive number... (like, row 1 of
order 192203, and so on...)

If I want to have such handling of rows, I'll have to redefine the save() method of rows,
unless there is a way of getting Torque handling the multiple key / autoincrement issue!

Anyway, your answer is absolutely right: for all other tables only one ID is necessary to
identify the row.

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28