db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject Problems with 2 columns primary key and autoincrement
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 00:25:38 GMT
Greetings,

    I think I found some kind of odd behaviour in Torque, regarding this
particular case:

My table ATTIVITA is structured this way :

    ID                    primary key (refers to a foreign table),
required
    ID_ATTIVITA     primary key, autoincrement, required
    other columns

With both "native" and "IDBroker" id methods, Torque fails to save()
this object, because the autoincrement field is "null".

If the primary key is one column only (the autoincrement one), the save
goes fine.

I think Torque has some problem handling multicolumn primary keys w/
autoincrement fields...

Anyone had some experience in similar cases ?

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28
Modena - 41100