db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject DB2/400 inserts fail with Torque code
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 22:27:59 GMT
Hi,

I can't insert data into my DB2/400 using the torque generated classes. The
reason is the ResultSetMetaData obtained from the ResultSet returned by the
Select statement before the Inserts in Torque code, gives all my columns to
be readOnly. This is not pointed out in the exception stacks that I get but
I did manually debugging to find that out.

Manually setting readonly=false in the workingdogs code fixes the problem.

Has anybody in here faced similar issues with DB2/400 or any other database?

And why is ResultSetMetaData being used instead of DatabaseMetaData ?

And is there anybody in this list who is currently using Torque successfully
with DB2/400 ?

Thanks

Vikas Phonsa