db-torque-user mailing list archives

From mo...@physics.gmu.edu
Subject java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23
Date Wed, 21 Jan 2004 21:44:44 GMT
Hi All
I am getting this error

java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: 23
        at java.lang.String.charAt(String.java:460)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.toTimestamp(ResultSet.java:1653)
        at org.postgresql.jdbc2.ResultSet.getTimestamp(ResultSet.java:398)

I am using postgres7.4 and i have put the new postgresql.jar in my lib
directory of the project where the ant can pick it up. should i remove the
existing jdbc.jar from the directory  completely or anything else.

Every other transaction works fine except when i try to retrieve a list.

Please help. I do not find any reason why it should not be working.

--Mohan