db-torque-user mailing list archives

From mo...@physics.gmu.edu
Subject Re: [SQL] java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2004 20:50:21 GMT
Now i a get another wierd error

DEBUG] Transaction - -called safeRollback with null argument
java.sql.SQLException: ERROR:  SET AUTOCOMMIT TO OFF is no longer supported
        at org.postgresql.core.QueryExecutor.execute(QueryExecutor.java:131)

They say its a driver problem i think i am having the right driver. I am
having RedHat Linux and postgres7.4 and pg73jdbc3.jar and jdbc-2.0.jar in
my class path. I donot understand what is going wrong

but in my server logs i also see this error for torque

[DEBUG] SharedPoolDataSourceFactory - -Starting initJdbc2Pool
[DEBUG] TorqueInstance - -getConfiguration() =
[DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -applyConfiguration(null,
[DEBUG] AbstractDataSourceFactory -
[DEBUG] ConvertUtils - -Convert string 'SELECT 1' to class 'java.lang.String'
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: validationQuery value:
SELECT 1 is not supported by DataSource:
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: defaultMaxActive value: 16
is not supported by DataSource:

please let me know if any has an idea

Thanks in Advance