db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ed Bagdonas" <ebagdo...@epropshop.com>
Subject Migration Question....(and thanks)
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2004 22:25:45 GMT
Does anyone have a migration guide/notes that they have used for
migrating from 3.0.1 to 3.1?  Specifically, we are using features out of
the other supporting Apache libs and am concerned there might be an
incompatibility issue.

Any experience would be helpful.

We have been using Torque for the past year+ as our O-RDB tool of
choice.  Considering, that we have gone through 4 iterations of database
schema / application changes in that timeframe Torque, combined with
some internal tools / interfaces, has been very effective.

Thanks Torque Team!

PS - Get some better PR / exposure on the web.

Edward Bagdonas

CTO

ePROPSHOP Inc.

ebagdonas@epropshop.com