db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>
Subject Re: Torque with more dynamic DB connections...
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:24:06 GMT
Rob,

Things are fairly quiet at present.  In the absence of any strong
objections why don't you code your changes against CVS head and submit
them to the torque-dev list.

Details of the patch format to use can be found at:
http://jakarta.apache.org/site/source.html#Patches

You should also check to see if any of the existing development plans
will impact you:
http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?TorqueProjectPages/NextRelease

Cheers,

Scott