db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Mujahid Malaysia" <harimaumal...@fastmail.fm>
Subject RE: Two EAR and two Torque.properties
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 02:06:23 GMT

I'm using Torque 3.0.2 with JBoss 3.0.7 and Tomcat 4.1.24. I found
something like TorqueInstance in Torque 3.1 but I don't much time to
upgrade since we've a very tight deadline.

Anyway, I just managed to solved this issue. I put App1.ear into
isolation while App2.ear remains open. Therefore, the Torque instance in
App1.ear is isolated from the Torque instance in App2.ear AND the EJBs in
App1.ear could connect to the EJBs in App2.ear.

Thank you very much for helping me out. I really appreciate that.

On Tue, 13 Jan 2004 08:16:54 +0100, "Göschl,Siegfried"
<Siegfried.Goeschl@drei.com> said:
> Hi Mujahid,
> which version of Torque and JBoss are you using?! It doesn't seem to be
> Torque 3.1 since line 240 in Torque.java is the shutdown() ... ;-)
> Cheers,
> Siegfried Goeschl
Mujahid Malaysia
"Kembalikan Keagungan Islam"