db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Hassan Abolhassani <Hassan.Abolhass...@razorfish.co.jp>
Subject Re: Torque with more dynamic DB connections...
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 11:49:18 GMT
Hi,

When I try to insert a row in a table with autoincrement id I get the
following exception:

org.apache.torque.TorqueException: IdGenerator for table 'HOSPITAL' is null

It was working before in mysql but when I moved to postgresql it is not
working anymore.

I have following definition in schema for table hospital:
<column name="ID" required="true" autoIncrement="true" primaryKey="true" type="INTEGER"
/>

and in postgresql there are two sequences cretared by ant task:

hospital_id_seq, and hospital_seq

Thanks for your helps.

Hassan Abolhassani

___

Razorfish Japan, Inc.

アボルハッサニ ハッサン   Hassan Abolhassani  [Technology network]
株式会社 レーザーフィッシュ・ジャパン
Hassan.Abolhassani@razorfish.co.jp
Tel:03-5436-9980 Fax:03-5436-9126