db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sonu Vijay <son...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unable to connect to mysql
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:04:56 GMT
The driver you are using is the older outdated one,
try using the new driver.

It coming in the same jar as the one that u are using.

Try using this one: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver ( I'm pretty
confident that this is the name but make sure
anyways).

--- Hassan Abolhassani <nsyjp690@ybb.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I try to connect to a mysql server following
> error appears:

> [ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property:
> driver
> value:org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver is not supported by

DataSource:org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS

> Any guide about how to resolve this issue.
>
> My property file looks like below:
>
> torque.applicationRoot = .
> log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL,
> org.apache.torque
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque =
> org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file =
> ${torque.applicationRoot}/logs/torque.log
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout =
> org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout

log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout.conversionPattern
> = %d [%t] %-5p
> %c - %m%n
> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.append = false
> torque.defaults.pool.logInterval = 0
> torque.defaults.pool.connectionWaitTimeout = 10
> torque.defaults.pool.defaultMaxConnections = 80
> torque.defaults.pool.maxExpiryTime = 3600
> torque.defaults.connection.driver =
> org.gjt.mm.mysql.Driver
> torque.defaults.connection.url =
> jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/m3c
> torque.defaults.connection.user = root
> torque.defaults.connection.password = password
> torque.database.default=m3c
> torque.database.m3c.adapter=mysql

torque.dsfactory.m3c.factory=org.apache.torque.dsfactory.SharedPoolDataSourc