db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Rob Pratt" <rpr...@wordandsound.com>
Subject RE: SQLException in Tutorial Runtime
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2004 04:50:04 GMT
Hello.

> What is your current state of it?!

Thanks for asking! The problem turned out to be some weird confusion
between two Java VMs that I don't completely understand. I've learned
that, for some reason, Plesk Server Administrator uses a couple of
different Java VMs. When I removed one and just left the Sun J2SDK on
the machine, Torque started working. Sooner or later I'll have to
reinstall the other Java VM for performance testing in a production
environment, but for now I'm able to work on the project where I want to
integrate Torque. Now I'm on to writing join-table methods in my XXXPeer
classes :-)

Sincerley,
Rob Pratt
rpratt@wordandsound.com