db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Edwin Yearwood <Edwin.Yearw...@reuters.com>
Subject RE: torque-3.1.zip archives
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 12:18:51 GMT
Hi, yes that's right I am talking about the torque-3.1.zip. If I've
understood you correctly that means we need to extract both the
torque-3.1.zip and torque-gen-3.1.zip archives before using the
application, right?

I don't think the tutorial guide emphasises this?.

Thanks.

Edwin Yearwood
Developer
BTG
Reuters

Telephone		+44 (0)208 542 5818
Email			edwin.yearwood@reuters.com
Reuters Messaging 	edwin.yearwood.reuters.com@reuters.net

-----Original Message-----
From: Bogdan Vatkov [mailto:bvatkov@globaltech-bg.com]
Sent: 16 December 2003 11:10
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: torque-3.1.zip archives

Hi,
I am not sure ...but as i see in your post ..you are talking about the
torque-3.1 zip

this the torque engine ..and must be includeded (as a bunch of jars
inside your deployment infrastructure)

the folder like /schema, /templates are inside the torque-gen-3.1.zip

this is a separate zip file ..and contains the torque generator (inc
schema,templates, generation build file etc..)

Is that right that you talk about torque-3.1.zip (not
torque-gen-3.1.zip) ?

With best regards,
Bogdan