db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ramah" <ra...@gft.com>
Subject RE: Using Upper and Lower functions in Criteria
Date Mon, 22 Dec 2003 07:32:37 GMT
Pls follow Ramah :>

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Eade [mailto:seade@backstagetech.com.au]
Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 12:12 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: Re: Using Upper and Lower functions in Criteria

On the surface the code looks good.  I do something similar but I have
done some patches in this area for PostgreSQL.

What exact version of Torque are you using and what database?

Ramah :>
Version of Torque 	-	torque-3.0
Database			-	oracle 8.1.7
Database driver		-	oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

It shouldn't impact the NPE, but does eName include one or more search
characters?

Ramah :>
No, eName won't have any search characters like %,?.

Scott

--
Scott Eade
Backstage Technologies Pty. Ltd.