db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Giulio Vezzelli" <giulio.vezze...@infolog.it>
Subject R: Newbie - Torque with DB2/AS400
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 18:14:04 GMT
I think you should consider the "library" corresponding to "database", and "file" to "table".

That's how IBM iSeries/Client Access works... Maybe it's your solution.

The adapter should be "db2400", and the JDBC driver is "com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver",
supplied in the Java toolbox which comes with OS/400.

My personal opinion is that Torque is not ready yet to create libraries/files on AS/400...
Or maybe it's just my impression ;)

Beware of case sensitivity issues when specifying databases (libraries), tables and columns...
AS/400 is quite nosy about it.

Giulio Vezzelli
Infolog S.r.l.
Via Alfieri, 28