db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Edwin Yearwood <Edwin.Yearw...@reuters.com>
Subject torque-3.1.zip archives
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:39:10 GMT
Hi,

We're investigating torque-3.1 as a strategic solution, but have noticed
that the .zip archive is missing a number of resources specifically the
/schema, /templates, build.properties and build-torque.xml directories
and files respectively.

1) Is there a reason for this since it cause confusion when using the
tutorial?.

2) We've tried the tutorial on v3.0 but class generation produces an
empty file report.bookstore.om.generation, can anyone help?

Apologise if these question have been answered before, but I can't seem
to access the mailing list archives.

Thanks.

Edwin Yearwood
Developer