db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Pedro Salgado <salgado...@sapo.pt>
Subject Templates
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2003 17:50:45 GMT
Hi!

  I am using Torque to automatically generate the SQL, data, OJB repository
and model (with success).

  I have made severall templates so that I can produce 1:n and n:m
definitions to OJB repository and the respective collections to the model
(with complicated schemas, it still works but it doesn't save time)
and fixed some bugs. I am also planning to generate an automatic toString()
method to the generate objects.
If anyone is interested I can provide these templates.

  I also had to make some changes to the build file so that I can use and
generate different database output (SQL), separate some property definitions
on severall property files and I have made a separate build.xml so that I
only need to call a SQL ant task or an OJB ant task to automatically
generate the SQL, data and OJB. If anyone is interested on the Torque build
structure I am willing to provide.

Pedro Salgado