db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:49:19 GMT
Dave,
 Out of respect for this list, I didn't want to reply to any more of your
messages but I'm forced to reply to this on before I get out of here.
You didn't have to write "Namaste" and stuff to express your racial
frustration in this list. So this was the reason you wanted me to write to
you outside this list. I have always respected the apache mailing lists and
never wrote any such stuff ,but you have crossed the line.

You are the only person I have seen in any apache mailing list with such an
attitude.

If getting a chance to say "Namaste" or some other racial taunt was your aim
then you might be to able find other places for that.

All the programmers for whom "Namaste" is a respectable word were surviving
before you bought enlightenment to the programming world and they probably
will without you help also.

And what did I do ? Posted a message "with an Exception stack trace and
didn't enclose Torque.properties with it".

Bring couple of guys like your attitude into Apache and that would help open
source a lot.

I'm out of here. I can survive without your precious help.

Thanks

Vikas