db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 03:05:10 GMT
I posted the first message only with the error stack trace thinking that
there might be some known specific issue. Ok my terrible fault, what can I
do to get the forgiveness of this list now.

The very first day I subscribed to the list, the tone of your response was
exactly the same. Nobody else is having any problems ? Can't help or the
question is dumb whatever, hit the delete button and move ahead.

And I didn't catch anybody by their throat to help me, did I ?

Writing back that "send more details" would suffice, clobbering someone
won't do any more good, would it ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:dave@solaraccess.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 6:47 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: Help Please

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:47, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> Ok I'm not being a jackass here- I might have my own issues and I have
used
> mailing list for Ant, Maven, NextObjects, Tomcat, Velocity etc etc but you
> are first person who seems to be so upset about things.

I'm not upset. I'm frustrated because you consistently refuse to provide
useful information, making it impossible to help you; witness the lack
of responses to your messages.

If you have other non-tech stuff, please use my personal email address
instead of the list.

Here's a possible tech-oriented message that might be appropriate for
the list: a directory tree, the location of the Torque.properties file,
the methodology you used for creating your test application, etc.

You know, stuff that might help figure out why your Torque code doesn't
work. Just an idea.

Dave