db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Vikas Phonsa <VPho...@suz.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:39:51 GMT
You know what you don't have to help. Maybe you are smart and I'm dumb ok,
forgive me for posting this message. Please carry on with your important
things.

Thanks

Vikas

-----Original Message-----
From: Dave Newton [mailto:dave@solaraccess.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 6:33 PM
To: Apache Torque Users List
Subject: RE: Help Please

On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:29, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> Yeah it is very much in the right place.

Uh... Where would that place be?

You ask a lot of questions and provide essentially no useful information
to help solve them--are you surprised that few people are responding to
your posts?

I replied to one of your first posts, performed the task you were
struggling with in five-ten minutes--I find it difficult to believe that
I'm that much of a genius. Most of my friends would find it difficult to
believe as well :/

If you want help, you have to do better. We have stuff to do too.

Dave