db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Sonu Vijay <son...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Printing SQL
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 22:52:56 GMT
Yeah, I am having problems with Inserts. And it the
damn DB2400. Everything works perfectly when I tried
on MySQL. But there also I Criteria prints only
Selects, no Inserts get printed.

I don't understand when a Select is done
Criteria.toString() prints a SELECT SQL and when an
Insert is being done then also its give a SELECT only.

What's going on here.