db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Charles-Alexandre Sabourdin <kan...@dedaletechnology.com>
Subject Re: Any body here ever worked with Devaki NextObjects
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2003 13:49:42 GMT
Yep I do, I hardly do.
This is definitly a alpha relasese it bug a lot.
I try to subcribe to the dev mailling list with no success.
I use it this way :
1. - create a project (Conceptual) save it
--> generate a physical (never save it)
--> generate the SQL then copy the *-scheam.xml file into my torque-gen-3.1
make some modification on that schema using jedit macro suche has erasing all
the "" properties and change TINYINT that is not correctly generated in db2
or mysql.

I have found a lot of bugs on of then is that i canot find the DTD for .cdm or
.pdm it seems genearate dynamically.

There is still a lot of probleme but it have a great potential. I only which I
could help them more

Le Mardi 2 Décembre 2003 00:44, Vikas Phonsa a écrit :
> Has anybody here worked with Devaki NextObjects Tool.
> [Vikas Phonsa]

Charles-Alexandre
SABOURDIN