db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Florent <eflor...@devaki.org>
Subject Re: Graphical design tool to generate Torque XML schema
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 20:41:16 GMT
I know this is not totally the right list, but you should know that :
1) This is alpha quality software - want to know if useable, may be it
is already ? who knows ?
2) You should really use the version from CVS (it uses to work).
3) I'm seeking for help (this the right list lol !)
4) It is planned to be re-licensed the project in order to get better
torque integration
5) I'm looking good advices, any feedback, help particulary regarding
point 1 and 4. (this the right list for point 4 isn't it ?) :

Regards.

Emmanuel Florent