db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Rasmussen <jrasmus...@lnxi.com>
Subject RE: Printing SQL
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:51:49 GMT
Well I tried editing the code for a delete and successfully recieved the
following on the crit.toString(). (My Table is called USER)
I added :

System.out.println("Criteria Delete == "+criteria.toString());

in the doDelete(Criteria) method of my BaseUserPeer Class.

Output:
Criteria Delete == Criteria:: USER.USER_ID<=>USER.USER_ID=26:

I don't see why you couldn't at least get a statement like this from the
doUpdate(Criteria) method.

Also, it looks like all updates take place in BasePeer.java which is
extended by all of the generated Base"TABLE"Peer classes. This is called
in doInsert(Criteria, Connection) of your BasePeer.

I will try to get some output from doInsert().

Jeff Rasmussen