db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jeff Rasmussen <jrasmus...@lnxi.com>
Subject Accessing multiple databases from One Torque Application
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 17:20:34 GMT
	I have the need to access a mysql database and a odbc database from the
same web application,  I have successfully been running the torque with
the mysql db and would like to use torque for both connections. I have
referenced the documentation and have not seen anything addressing this
issue. Any past experience or links to documentation(If I missed it
somewhere) would be greatly appreciated.

	I also could use some in-site on using the JDBC-ODBC bridge driver. I
read on sun's website that this driver should only be used as a last
resort. Does anyone know of a better way to connect to proprietary DB's
through ODBC?

Many Thanks,

Jeff Rasmussen