db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 03:12:21 GMT
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 22:05, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> The very first day I subscribed to the list, the tone of your response was
> exactly the same.

Yeah--"give more information and read the documentation." I'll almost
always have that attitude. It's hard to have too much information when
trying to track down a problem. Possible, but hard.

Like I said--non-tech stuff--don't bore the list. Send it to me.

Why can't you just post more information?

>From your exception trace I'd guess that your datasource is either a)
not configured correctly or b) the properties aren't being read. Then I
asked for more information (a recurring theme) and you won't give it.

To me, that seems weird, but that's just me.

Perhaps you don't want my help, and perhaps not anybody else's either;
that's cool. Despite what you seem to think, I'm more than happy to
help, and probably other people on the list are too, but you _have_ to
provide more information.

Namaste,
Dave