db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:46:50 GMT
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:47, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> Ok I'm not being a jackass here- I might have my own issues and I have used
> mailing list for Ant, Maven, NextObjects, Tomcat, Velocity etc etc but you
> are first person who seems to be so upset about things.

I'm not upset. I'm frustrated because you consistently refuse to provide
useful information, making it impossible to help you; witness the lack
of responses to your messages.

If you have other non-tech stuff, please use my personal email address
instead of the list.

Here's a possible tech-oriented message that might be appropriate for
the list: a directory tree, the location of the Torque.properties file,
the methodology you used for creating your test application, etc.

You know, stuff that might help figure out why your Torque code doesn't
work. Just an idea.

Dave