db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Dave Newton <d...@solaraccess.com>
Subject RE: Help Please
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 02:33:30 GMT
On Tue, 2003-12-02 at 21:29, Vikas Phonsa wrote:
> Yeah it is very much in the right place.

Uh... Where would that place be?

You ask a lot of questions and provide essentially no useful information
to help solve them--are you surprised that few people are responding to
your posts?

I replied to one of your first posts, performed the task you were
struggling with in five-ten minutes--I find it difficult to believe that
I'm that much of a genius. Most of my friends would find it difficult to
believe as well :/

If you want help, you have to do better. We have stuff to do too.

Dave