db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bogdan Vatkov" <bvat...@globaltech-bg.com>
Subject Graphical design tool to generate Torque XML schema
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:42:04 GMT
Hi all,

Does anyone knows any Graphical Design tool for designing db tables and to save the model
directly
into Torque's XML schema ..or any indirect way of doing this automatically.
I have seen the meta language which Sybase PowerDesigner is based on but is not too easy to

create an intermediate language for a brand new format (like Torque's).
There are also a lot of tools for creating XSD formated descripton of database ..has anyone
suggestion for
easy conversion of XSD doc to Toruqe's XML schema ? I still do not want to write the XSL for
this.

Any help will be appreciated.Thanks in advance.

With best regards,
Bogdan