db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ramesh Sabeti" ...@reazon.com>
Subject RE: Printing SQL
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2003 23:24:38 GMT
Criteria doesn't know about the operations such as INSERT or SELECT.
When you print the criteria, you're only printing the WHERE clause.
Criteria.toString() will tell you how it would look like if you were
doing a SELECT statement.

Debug your Java classes created by torque.  We found out our Inserts
didn't work because how id's were generated.  That usually gets you
moving from one database to another.

Ramesh.