db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Iwan" <j...@i-ware.net>
Subject [PERFORMANCE] Torque vs. Hibernate
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2003 17:47:45 GMT
Hi,

Does anybody have any experience, (or results), with performance tests
comparing Torque and Hibernate? We're currently using Hibernate, although I
like Torue better due to the simple format of the schema-definition file. We
have some performance issues with Hibernate and I was wondering if others
have moved from Hibernate to Torque for performance reasons.

Iwan