db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Shin Ohkubo" <sh.ok...@po1.iftc.co.jp>
Subject RE: Problem with CLOB retreival
Date Wed, 17 Dec 2003 11:35:18 GMT
Hi,

See also:
http://share.whichever.com/
where you can find all kinds of valuable Village related info including
the entire source.

by the way, I heard that the oracle jdbc driver limits the size of LOB
data to 4000B, which I'm still not sure whether this info is correct. Is
this information correct?

I want to insert large text data into the database, like up to 1MB.
is there a way(besides using datadirect's driver)  to do this with
oracle?
I'm quite new to Oracle and am struggling to find a way...

Regards,

Shin O.