db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Amine Bousta" <abou...@lxsolutions.com>
Subject Pb with dbcp
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2003 14:42:25 GMT

Hello

I'm trying to make Torque working with Tomcat.
It seems I have a pb with the pool manager because I can't do a "save()".
When I try to do that, Tomcat logs a lot of debugs.
It says :
GRAVE: property: logInterval value: 0 is not supported byDataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedUserPoolDataSource

I have this error for all of my Torque properties!

Then I have a ClassNotFoundException because BasePeer.MapBuilder failed
trying to instantiate my torque.map.AgentMapBuilder (Agent is one of my
torque objects).

It's been hours and hours I try to find a workaround. I didn't find anything
on the net about it.

The strangest thing is that I have another project on the same tomcat and
this one works!
I put the commons-dbcp jar on common/lib... Does it have a relation between
this and my pb?
Do you think I may have a buggy dbcp jar??

If anybody could help I'd be very happy !!