db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Branden Root <bran...@portentinteractive.com>
Subject Re: Torque problems with Tomcat and Struts - POTENTIAL SPAM
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2003 20:27:15 GMT
Dave,

	I have the mssql driver jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory, and I can
do simple JDBC.
[ERROR] AbstractDataSourceFactory - -Property: driver value:
com.microsoft.jdbc.sqlserver.SQLServerDriver is not supported by
DataSource:
org.apache.commons.dbcp.cpdsadapter.DriverAdapterCPDS

It just seems like I'm doing something wrong with this. However, its
very confusing because the same Torque.properties file is being used
when I use Torque standalone and that runs fine. Only in the webapp
does it break.

Branden Root
Senior Developer
Portent Interactive