db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Engelhardt, ITS BetrWi AE2, FD" <D.Engelhar...@DeutschePost.de>
Subject AW: newbie's questions regarding tutorials
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:21:08 GMT
Vikas,
did youe create any schema definition?

Dieter

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Vikas Phonsa [mailto:VPhonsa@suz.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. November 2003 23:04
An: 'Apache Torque Users List'
Betreff: RE: newbie's questions regarding tutorials

Hi Cloves,
Thanks for your reply. Here's what is going on with me. I modified the
build.properties and ran the ant -f build-torque.xml and it did generate
some sql stuff but didn't generate any java classes. All I got in the
src/java folder is a file named "report.bookstore.om.generation"

I just copied the stuff for build.properties given in the examples on apache
and modified that to put my database information.

But I got no java classes and Ant console gives no errors.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Vikas